WSO2 Identity Server 5.1.0 (WSO2 IS), in addition to its powerful identity bus capabilities, now delivers workflows for all critical identity and access management operations in your enterprise. It provides out-of-the-box support for user/role management operations. WSO2 IS also integrates with the WSO2 Business Process Server to provide a templating feature that defines your workflows using users, so that your business managers aren’t required to learn BPEL or Human Task. Now you can engage a multi-option/multi-step workflow with just a few clicks.
WSO2 IS 5.1.0 also delivers two-factor authentication support for you service providers using Fast Identity Online (FIDO) tokens, which is rapidly gaining attention and becoming an integral part of identity management.
This webinar will discuss
- How to create, deploy and engage workflows for critical identity and access management
- Key extension points for creating additional workflow templates that invokes a business process server and engages workflows for other critical operations that are not supported by default
- Second factor authentication with FIDO
- How to link local user accounts and easily switch between them without the need for re-authentication
- Other new features of WSO2 IS 5.1.0