How to Set up the JAVA_HOME Environment Variable in Windows
Please follow the instructions to set up the JAVA_HOME environment variable in your computer. First locate the installation folder of the Java development kit (JDK) in your machine. Let us assume it is installed in the folder "C:/j2sdk1.4.2"
- Right-click on the My Computer icon on your desktop and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Environment Variables.
- Under System Variables, click New.
- In the Variable name field, enter JAVA_HOME.
- In the Variable value field, enter the installation path of the Java Development Kit.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply Changes.
© 2007 WSO2 Inc.