- Get the most from your WSO2 product
- Remain reliable and secure
- Leverage WSO2’s expert team
Critical enterprise projects need enterprise-grade support.
A WSO2 Subscription gives you direct access to world-class experts fluent in the WSO2 platform as well as on enterprise architecture. Our services provide solid architectural and operational guidance, accelerate your development schedule, offer quick response times during critical situations, supply updates, and help maintain the security of your deployment.
- 24x7 expert incident-level WSO2 Support with aggressive response and resolution times.
- Priority support option with on- or off-site dedicated Technical Account Manager.
- Assistance with product usage, development, migration, tuning, and best practices.
- Access to WSO2 Update service, which provides continuous access to product improvements bug fixes, security updates, and performance enhancements.
- WSO2 Cloud hosting at no extra charge, with a 99.9% uptime SLA and an automatically scaling, instant access, fully managed deployment.
- WSO2 Managed Cloud dedicated hosting with a customized, dedicated deployment of any combination of WSO2 products.
- Straightfoward core-based, container-friendly pricing covers deployment of any of WSO2’s primary products.
- Training and consulting services.
WSO2 Subscription adds value to WSO2’s open source products.
|Open Source||WSO2 Subscription|
|Apache 2.0 license||
|Complete WSO2 platform||
|Advanced enterprise features||
|Upgrades (periodic major and minor version releases)||
|Apache Way community process||
|Commercial license option||
|Updates & Maintenance|
|Updates Continuous access to product improvements, bug fixes, security updates and performance enhancements that can be used in production.|
|Private security bulletins||
|Developer support Advice on and assistance with product usage, development or migration, product tuning, and best practices.||
|Production support Expert support and reactive maintenance with aggressive response and resolution times.||
|Technical Account Manager option||
|Public cloud hosting||
|WSO2 Managed Cloud option Eliminate operational hassle and increase your infrastructure reliability and performance with our managed cloud offering.||
|Add-ons & additional services|
|Self-paced online training||
|On-site training A broad array of on-site courses that inspire confidence and helps you become an expert in no time.||
|WSO2 QuickStart Helps you jumpstart an evaluation or proof of concept in just 5 days by working with two onsite expert consultants.||
|Architecture consulting and reviews||
Special terms are available for OEM partners.
Our support team entirely includes “L3” engineers - developers and permanent support staff skilled in the inner workings of all things WSO2. You can be sure your queries are handled by experts from the start, without escalation. Our support engineers are globally distributed to operate on a 24x7x365 basis with an enterprise-grade SLA.
Achieving the highest quality support is key to our success under an open source business model. We constantly strive to provide the most effective support experience possible to our customers.
We really like that WSO2's engineers rotate between development and support, which leads to a high quality of support.
Vice President of Systems Development, West InteractiveRead More
We benefit a lot from WSO2 support. We have a WSO2 employee on site that’s helping us on a continued basis and making sure the integration is a success.
Chief Architect, StubHubRead More
WSO2’s support was instrumental in enabling us to implement our [single sign-on] solution in just three months.
Director of SaaS and Tools Engineering, NutanixRead More
See how we support our customers that today extend over 50 countries across the world.CUSTOMERS
GET PRICE LIST
Please enter a valid corporate email address. (public email services such as gmail are not supported).
A copy of our price list will be emailed to you and an account manager will get in touch to work out your pricing requirements.