Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to registrations for WSO2 Summit ("Summit") to be held on August 26-27, via Zoom and organized by WSO2 Inc. ("WSO2").
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a "Registrant" shall be defined as any individual who has completed the registration process.
All Registrants will be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
- Information on the process of registration for the Summit forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Registration for the Summit is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration for the Summit shall commence on June 10, and will close on August 27 ("Date ").
- In order to register for the Summit, an individual must visit https://wso2.com/summit/registration and follow the instructions provided therein.
- When filling the form, the Registrant can opt-out of receiving any future communication from WSO2 or WSO2 authorized Partner about any future events.
- Upon completion of the form, the Registrant will receive an automated confirmation email.
- Registrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them upon registration for the Summit is true, accurate and complete in every respect. WSO2 takes no responsibility for miscommunications based on inaccurate information.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, WSO2 hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any Registrant in connection with or arising out of the Summit and registration for the Summit howsoever caused, including (without limitation) for any claims, losses, costs, expenses and direct or indirect damages, Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- WSO2 reserves the right to amend or replace these Terms and Conditions without notice and without any liability. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be notified to Registrants as soon as possible by WSO2.
- A failure by WSO2 to enforce any one of these Terms and Conditions at any time will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any Registrant, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of rights in relation to the same.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- WSO2 does not guarantee the attendance of any third party (including any WSO2 Partner or speaker), or that any scheduled session, breakout, keynote or other activity will take place. WSO2 reserves the right, including without prior notice, to make any change to the schedule at the Summit at any time for any reason (including modification of the schedule or content of, or cancellation of, any session, breakout, keynote or other activity).
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of California. Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions will be determined and settled by arbitration in Santa Clara, California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties thereto, and judgment may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in the above provision shall prevent either party from applying to a court of competent jurisdiction for equitable or injunctive relief.