Back by popular demand, this wrap-up session of WSO2's SOA Summer School brings you the best of all sessions. Enterprise architects, developers, consultants and business analysts can now gain an overall understanding of SOA concepts and implementations of end-to-end SOA solutions.
The session will start by reviewing the patterns that were introduced in the first SOA Summer School session, SOA Enterprise Architecture Patterns. Then, the panelists will dive into implementation scenarios for scalability,ESB, security, mashups, governance and business process management, followed by a discussion on how C++ can provide better performance for your SOA. Note: all SOA Summer School courses are completely free. To access the course details and select your curriculum, you must be logged in as an OxygenTank member.
Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Architect.
|Samisa Abeysinghe, WSO2 Director Engineering.
||Ruwan Linton, WSO2 ESB Project Lead.
||Prabath Siriwardena, WSO2 Security Lead
||Nandika Jayawardena, WSO2 WSF/C++ Project lead.
||Keith Chapman, WSO2 Mashup Server Project Lead.
- Introduction to solution building with the EA Patterns
- Use-case 1:MDM and EDA
- Use-case 2: Service broker pattern, Functional decomposition, Secured subsystems, Service encapsulation
- ESB and SOA
- Security in SOA
- Use-case 3:Aggregated data pattern and logical flows
- Mashups for SOA
- BPM and SOA
- Use-case 4:Shared repository, Version identification pattern, Compatible change pattern
- Use-case 5:Adapters and high performance
- Summary and Resources