This exam is based on the WSO2 Identity Server 5.11.0 version.
Knowledge on standards and technologies related to the product, features of the product, deployment and configuration management, and extensions and customization of the product will be tested.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- User management, user core, user store management, claim management, tenant management, identity and account management, workflows
- Authentication standards and protocols, authentication framework, inbound/outbound authenticators, SP management, IdP management, request/response flow
- Provisioning framework, SCIM, SPML
- Keystore management, securing passwords, transport level security, encryption, standards
- Extensions - extension points, methods, classes, functionality
- Authorization and Access control, XACML - PDP, PEP, PIP
- Consent management