WSO2 Certified API Manager 2
This certification is designed for developers who have a thorough knowledge of WSO2 API Manager.
A WSO2 Certified API Manager Developer should be able to:
- Deliver a pre-sales pitch and lead a discussion using generic product concepts and features.
- Deliver standard pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples.
- Understand a given business problem and evaluate the feasibility to use WSO2 products in the solution.
- Deliver high-level solution and deployment architecture.
We recommend that candidates have at least three months of practical experience working on the product.
Knowledge on standards and technologies related to the product, features of the product, deployment and configuration management, and extensions and customization of the product will be tested.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- API Manager components and their usage
- Creating and publishing APIs
- Managing tenants and users
- API import and export
- Managing the gateway - Security, Caching, Throttling
- REST APIs
- Consuming and subscribing to APIs
- API monetization - billing model, monetization process
- Published APIs
- Clustering and load balancing
- Distributed API Manager deployment
- Extensions, customization, custom sequences
- Working with security - Configuring SSO with WSO2 Identity Server, JWT tokens, encrypting secure endpoint passwords, maintaining logins and passwords, key manager configuration, CORS
- API Microgateway
- Application import and export
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for WSO2 API Manager
Approximate % of Questions
Standards and Technology
The standards and technology used in WSO2 API Manager such as JWT, HTTP Methods, CORS, and secure vault.
The features in WSO2 API Manager, such as creating and publishing APIs, subscriptions, self-sign up, workflows, throttling, and mediation.
Deployment and Configuration Management
The deployment and configuration management topics such as clustering, cache, profiles and WKA.
Extensions and Customization
The extensions and customization topics such as custom handlers, fine-grained access control, mediation extensions and mediation sequences.
Examination Cost: $45
The exam will be made active and instructions will be sent to the candidate within two working days of signing up. The candidate will be given 2 attempts for each registration.SIGN UP >