WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator 6
This certification is designed for Developers who have a thorough knowledge of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator and have already successfully obtained the WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator Developer certification.
A WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator Expert should be able to:
- Propose a pre-sales solution using the following constructs.
- Proper domain concepts and patterns
- Complete and standard set of product features
- Product architecture and message flows
- Product extension and customization points
- WSO2 connectors
- WSO2 product integration with third parties
- Product deployment best practices and migration
- Deliver customized pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples according to given business use cases.
- Deliver development services for WSO2 Enterprise Integrator; this includes product configuration and artifact development.
- Set up WSO2 Enterprise Integrator and dependencies according to standard deployment patterns.
- Develop and deliver product standard extensions.
- Deliver product localizations and recommended customizations.
- Review configurations and artifacts of a given deployment.
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator Developer certification.
Knowledge on standards and technologies related to the product, features of the product, deployment and configuration management, and extensions and customization of the product will be tested.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- Enterprise integration patterns
- ESB profile architecture
- Message mediation
- Message builder/formatter
- Extending the ESB profile (handlers)
- Tasks, inbound endpoints, proxy services, APIs
- Integrating with other technologies
- Web service/REST integration
- Deployment best practices
- ESB Profile clustering
- Error handling, server debugging
- Data services and data integration
- First attempt: 1st through 7th of each month (register by the 25th of the previous month)
- Second attempt: 22nd and 23rd of each month (register by the 20th of that month)