WSO2 Certified Identity Server 5
This certification is designed for identity administrators who have a thorough knowledge of WSO2 identity Server.
A WSO2 Certified Identity Server Administrator should be able to:
- Deliver a pre-sales pitch and lead a discussion using generic product concepts and features.
- Deliver standard pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples.
- Understand a given business problem and evaluate the feasibility to use WSO2 products in the solution.
- Deliver high-level solution and deployment architecture.
We recommend that candidates have at least three months of practical experience working on the product.
Candidates must download and read Identity Standards.
Knowledge on standards and technologies related to the product, features of the product, deployment and configuration management, and extensions and customization of the product will be tested.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- User management, user core, user store management, claim management, tenant management, identity and account management, workflows.
- Authentication standards and protocols, authentication framework, inbound/outbound authenticators, SP management, IdP management, request/response flow.
- Provisioning Framework, SCIM, SPML.
- Keystore management, securing passwords, transport level security, encryption, standards.
- Extensions - extension points, methods, classes, functionality.
- XACML - PDP, PEP, PIP.
- Consent management.
Approximate % of Questions
The concepts used in WSO2 Identity Server such as identity and account management, authentication, authorization, provisioning, ad federation.
This exam covers the extensions and customization in WSO2 Identity Server such as entitlements and access control and workflows.
Examination Cost: $45
The exam will be made active and instructions will be sent to the candidate within two working days of signing up. The candidate will be given 2 attempts for each registration.SIGN UP >