WSO2 Certified Identity Server 5
This certification is designed for developers who have a thorough knowledge of WSO2 Identity Server and have already successfully obtained the WSO2 Certified Identity Server Administrator certification.
A WSO2 Certified Identity Server Expert should be able to:
- Propose a pre-sales solution using the following constructs.
- Proper domain concepts and patterns
- Complete and standard set of product features
- Product architecture and message flows
- Product extension and customization points
- WSO2 connectors
- WSO2 product integration with third parties
- Product deployment best practices and migration
- Deliver customized pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples according to given business use cases.
- Deliver development services for WSO2 Identity Server; this includes product configuration and artifact development.
- Set up WSO2 Identity Server and dependencies according to standard deployment patterns.
- Develop and deliver product standard extensions.
- Deliver product localizations and recommended customizations.
- Review configurations and artifacts of a given deployment.
WSO2 Certified Identity Server Administrator certification.
Knowledge on standards and technologies related to the product, features of the product, deployment and configuration management, and extensions and customization of the product will be tested.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- User management, user core, user store management, claim management, tenant management, identity and account management, workflows.
- Authentication standards and protocols, authentication framework, inbound/outbound authenticators, SP management, IdP management, request/response flow.
- Provisioning framework, SCIM, SPML.
- Keystore management, securing passwords, transport level security, encryption, standards.
- Extensions - extension points, methods, classes, functionality.
- XACML - PDP, PEP, PIP.
- Consent management.
- First attempt: 15th through 21st of each month (register by the 8th of that month)
- Second attempt: 5th and 6th of each month (register by the 3rd of that month)