Powering Enterprise Integration with NextGen Tooling
- Build integrations graphically or using an intuitive XML-based configuration language
- Quick start with hundreds of pre-built integration templates and 200+ connectors
- Single click execution of artifacts with integrated runtime
- Visual data mapping and transformation
- Integrated visual debugging capability
- Integrated seamless deployment experience for on-premis, Docker, Kubernetes, and WSO2 Integration Cloud.
WSO2 Integration Studio IDE
- Graphical tooling
- Jumpstart with pre-built integration templates
- Powerful data transformation
- Testing and debugging
- Integration Flow Testing
- WSO2 Integration Studio is a drag-and-drop graphical development environment for WSO2 Enterprise Integrator. It provides efficient integration artifact development and accelerates development lifecycles.
- It includes a visual tool palette, option to import connectors to tool palette, top-level integration constructs, and property views for complex configurations.
Jumpstart with pre-built integration templates
- Get started with predefined templates to start the integration scenario. Upon selection of a predefined template, a project containing the integration artifacts is generated and only customization is necessary.
- Get started quickly with 200+ enterprise-ready connectors to connect to heterogeneous systems from your integration within WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
- Build your own connector easily using SDKs and web APIs with easy steps.
Powerful data transformation
- Supports any kind of data transformation (JSON, XML, CSV) using drag & drop graphical development environment with real-time evaluation.
- Built-in ETL capabilities with supporting third-party libraries.
- Built-in transformation option for XML <> JSON conversion
Testing and debugging
- Built-in runtime to quickly deploy, run, and debug development lifecycles.
- Visual debugging capability with the ability to configure breakpoints, step and inspect the current message and current runtime properties at any given stage of the integration flow
Integration Flow Testing
- Native test framework for implementing test cases and mock backend services for integration artifacts. Also, include the facility to test against real remote backend systems providing complete end to end integration testing support.
- Learn more about WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
The WSO2 VSCode extension enables integration developers to move into the popular Visual Studio Code ecosystem. The VScode extension provides support for creating and editing WSO2 Enterprise Integrator projects and builds your integration using an intuitive configuration language (XML-based Synapse Configuration Language).
- Suggestions and Auto-Completion
- Goto Definition
- Code Diagnostics
- Hover Support
- Visual cues to indicate errors in WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Tooling
- Debugging Integration Flows using WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
- Host your Integration Solution in Cloud in under 5 minutes
- Generate and deploy Docker images using WSO2 EI Tooling in four easy steps
- Debug Integration Artifacts with WSO2 EI Tooling