Rapid revenue increase accompanies 140% growth from Q1 2014 to Q1 2015 in partners delivering solutions and services based on WSO2’s open source middleware
Mountain View, CA and London, UK – June 3, 2015 – WSO2 today announced that the company has achieved a 155% increase in revenue driven by partners in Q1 2015 over Q1 2014. In the same time period, WSO2 grew its number of partners by 140%.
WSO2 delivers open source software for building, integrating, managing, securing and analyzing companies’ APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Today, partners are delivering solutions that take advantage of WSO2’s software in 44 countries across North and South America, the European Union, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East.
WSO2 announced the partner program’s rapid expansion at WSO2Con Europe 2015 in London in conjunction with the event’s day-long Partner Track being held June 3, 2015. Additionally, 10 partners worldwide announced their work with WSO2. The releases from WSO2 partners AVINTIS, Eagle Technology Group, i8c, NETBuilder, Optiz, Profesia, SLA Mobile, Vertigo, W3Partnership, and Yenlo can be found at http://wso2.com/partners/news.
“Enterprise and government customers around the world are increasingly seeking the leading edge in innovation, greater flexibility, and lower cost of acquisition and ownership through open source technologies,” said WSO2 Vice President of Channel Sales Lindsey Anderson. “Our partners represent some of the most innovative systems integration, consulting, and technology companies today, and they play a highly strategic role in using WSO2’s world-class software and support to address the regional, and industry and solution demands of our mutual customers. We are thrilled by our partners’ success and look forward to our continued joint efforts in delivering on the IT demands of organizations worldwide.”
WSO2 Partner Opportunities
WSO2 was founded on the belief that there was a better way to do middleware. WSO2’s software is built on a component model that enables a lean, high-performance approach, which is consistent across the platform and fully customizable—adapting to a company’s project instead of forcing the project to adapt to the middleware.
Partners benefit from the WSO2 Platform in several ways. First, it allows for much more rapid time to market for applications, enabling partners to better meet clients’ tight deadlines. Additionally, the composable nature of WSO2’s products and deep integration capabilities allow partners to seamlessly integrate the necessary WSO2 components with existing environments. And WSO2’s open source approach combined with the ability to deploy the same software on-premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments provides partners with even more flexibility to meet customers’ needs.
WSO2 Solution Partners, including value-added resellers and systems integrators, can participate at the WSO2 Community Partner, WSO2 Preferred Partner, or WSO2 Premier Partner level. All levels provide opportunities for joint customer and sales engagement; joint marketing, public relations, case studies and testimonials; co-branded collateral; PartnerStart and sales training; quarterly joint business planning; WSO2 partner finder website listing; WSO2 partner logo; WSO2 partner communications; and partner portal access and deal registration. Additionally, WSO2 Preferred Partners and WSO2 Premier Partners receive additional incentives and greater training discounts. To learn more, visit, http://wso2.com/partners.
Partners Cite WSO2 Advantage
“Rapidly evolving customer and business requirements demand that the middleware platform be digital, agile and lean. WSO2’s open source middleware platform helps organizations build a connected enterprise,” said Andrew Aitken, GM & Global Open Source Practice leader, Wipro Ltd. “Wipro is successfully working with WSO2 to deliver state-of-the-art open source solutions to our global enterprise customers. We are excited that our collective strengths are driving tremendous customer efficiencies, simplifying enterprise integration and opening up new business avenues. We look forward to continuing our rapidly growing and successful collaboration with WSO2.”
“As a WSO2 Premier Partner, we deliver WSO2 expertise across the world; we could not do this without the outstanding partner program of WSO2,” said Yenlo’s CEO and co-founder, Ruben van der Zwan. “Implementing a connected business and an integration platform inside organizations is a real team effort between the customer, WSO2 and Yenlo. The intensive WSO2 partner program enables us, together with marketing, sales and technical support, to form the Yenlo WSO2 GURU Team: an expert group of engineers who assist customers across the world with the implementation the complete WSO2 integration stack.”
WSO2Con Europe Highlights Partners’ Solutions and Services
A number of WSO2 partners are highlighting their complementary technologies, solutions and services at WSO2Con Europe 2015.
- Yenlo, a Gold Sponsor and WSO2 Premier Partner, delivers WSO2 training, software development and consulting services worldwide from its offices across Europe and the US, providing in-depth architectural knowledge in cloud computing, service-oriented computing and business process management.
- Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT), a Gold Sponsor and WSO2 Preferred Partner, is a leading information technology, consulting and business process services company. Wipro has a workforce of over 150,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
- Capgemini, a Gold Sponsor, is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps clients improve their performance and competitive positioning.
- Aditi, a Silver Sponsor, is a leading digital transformation enabler, helping businesses to build powerful customer experiences, with expertise in cloud, design, mobility and analytics.
- Chakray, a Silver Sponsor, brings more than 15 years of experience in technology consulting and creating complex system architectures for critical systems using open source technologies.
- NETBuilder, a Silver Sponsor, is a leading provider of consulting and managed services to world leading commercial and financial institutions, and some of the UK’s largest government departments.
- Profesia, a Silver Sponsor, improves companies’ efficiency with business process automation, IT consulting services and system integration, bringing expertise in pharmaceutical, financial, manufacturing and retail.
- SLA Mobile, a Silver Sponsor, is a mobile solutions company, which provides managed digital service solutions that help mobile operators and merchants engage with their customers and create new revenue streams.
- SmartBear, a Silver Sponsor, is the choice of more than 2 million software professionals and over 25,000 organizations in 90 countries that use its quality management software.
- W3Partnership, a Silver Sponsor, provides technology and skills that help organizations effectively share their applications and data, within the enterprise and externally, through expert services and solutions for delivering integration projects.
- Ciber, a Bronze Sponsor, is a global IT consulting company with some 6,500 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual business.
- Emoxa, a Bronze Sponsor, assists in the transformation of information and IT systems, bringing 25-plus years of in-depth architectural knowledge.
- Niji, a Bronze Sponsor, combines consulting, design and software development in a single value chain to address strategic and operational issues.
- RealDolmen, a Bronze Sponsor, makes ICT work perfectly for customers’ business by standing close to them and understanding what they do.
- Sensei, a Bronze Sponsor, focuses on developing and integrating bleeding-edge technologies, to solve specific issues in the simplest and most effective way.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook..
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.