Fourth WSO2Con event will examine API management, SOA, cloud, mobile, big data and analytics, and open source technology best practices October 29-31, 2013 in San Francisco
Palo Alto, CA – June 17, 2013 – WSO2 today announced that the call for papers for WSO2Con 2013 US is open now through July 8, 2013. WSO2’s fourth user conference will explore technology insights and best practices in the areas of SOA, API management, service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, mobile computing, data and analytics, application development, enterprise integration, governance, business services, and REST. WSO2Con 2013 US will be held October 29-31, 2013 in San Francisco, California. For more information on the event, visit http://us13.wso2con.com.
WSO2Con 2013 US builds on the success of WSO2Con 2013 in London, which featured 34 technical presentations, panels and tutorials—including 16 guest presentations by customers, researchers, systems integrators, and other third-party solution providers from across the globe. WSO2 invites customers, partners and other industry experts to submit a speaking proposal for end-user case studies, industry insights, and hands-on development guidance by July 8, 2013 at http://us13.wso2con.com/call-for-presentations.
- Cloud-native platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and developing cloud-aware applications
- Using APIs to extend applications and services out to mobile users
- Adopting REST and using data APIs to power the mobile application experience
- Establishing a cloud DevOps factory to improve application delivery and team collaboration
- Creating a vertical PaaS offering with a digital ecosystem platform
- Implementing enterprise integration patterns and enterprise service bus(ESB) best practices to achieve integration agility
- How to follow a practical SOA and establish effective SOA governance
- Promoting service reuse to maximize SOA success
- Empowering business owners with business process and business rule-based systems
- Making better business decisions with complex event processing (CEP), business activity monitoring (BAM), and big data analytics
- Open source strategies, communities, and adoption practices
- Embedding WSO2 middleware in original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and independent software vendor (ISV) products
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..