Enterprise customers and third-party solution providers will discuss case studies and concepts around cloud, open source, API management, SOA, and mobile technology
Palo Alto, CA – September 19, 2013 – WSO2 today announced that several guest speakers, including enterprise customers and third-party solution providers, will present case studies and discuss best practices for enabling the connected enterprise at WSO2Con 2013 US. WSO2’s fourth user conference will be held October 29-31, 2013 at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF in San Francisco, CA. In addition to the guest presentations, the three-day event also features technical sessions and tutorials aimed at solving IT professionals’ enterprise integration and management issues. For more information, visit http://wso2con.com.
Enabling the Connected Enterprise
A confluence of technology developments, including the cloud, mobile, APIs, social media and open source, is enabling enterprises to create new connections across employees, customers and partners. The connected enterprises that capitalize on these technologies are gaining a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. Those companies that fail to adapt will be left behind.
WSO2Con 2013 US is focused on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights to succeed in the era of the connected enterprise. Collectively, guest presenters will share case studies and explore developments in API management, cloud computing, mobile and open source—along with IT strategies and best practices in service-oriented architecture (SOA), data and analytics, integration and governance—to accelerate development and build a connected business environment. Details of the full agenda are available at http://us13.wso2con.com/agenda.
Guest Speakers Highlight Top Priorities of the Connected Enterprise
Guest speakers at WSO2Con 2013 US represent some of the world’s leading technology innovators across a broad cross section of markets, including financial services, government, e-commerce, information technology, and healthcare. These experts: customers, systems integrators, and other third-party solution providers, will discuss their experiences and share the insights they have gained on various aspects of the connected enterprise. Featured guest presenters and topics are:
- Keynote: Cloud-Enabling the Partner Ecosystem, Jim Crabbe, Senior Product Manager, Boeing
- Keynote: Developing Enterprise Apps in the Cloud, Tyler Jewell, CEO & Founder, Codenvy
- Building an Enterprise PaaS Framework Using Open Source Components, Prakash Iyer, Vice President, Software Architecture and Strategy, Trimble
- Apache Stratos on OpenStack, Frank Rego, Business Development Manager, SUSE
- Keynote: APIs Driving the StubHub Business, Sastry Malladi, Chief Architect, StubHub
- Powering an Enterprise with Messaging and APIs, Alex Brown, Group Lead, Barclaycard US
- Thinking of You. Customizing the Store of the WSO2 API Manager for the Non-Programmer, Eduardo Basterrechea, CEO, Molino de Ideas SA
- Using Jaggery in Telecom Web and Mobile Applications, Cesar William Alvarenga, Front End Engineer, Algar Telecom
- One Blueprint and a Multitude of Applications – How WSO2 Middleware Powers Deutsche Telecoms Connected Car Platform Architecture, Thomas Wieger, Solutions Architect, T-Systems International GmbH
- Delivering Big IT Transformation Using Open Source, Neeraj Satija, Software Development Manager, Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Open Source and SOA
- Using WSO2 ESB to Integrate Salesforce.com and SAP ERP, Igor Mameshin, Manager, Accenture
- Enterprise Activity Engine Using WSO2 Ecosystem, Rajesh Kaveti, Managing Director, BNY Mellon
- A Case Study Using WSO2 Middleware in an Enterprise SOA Infrastructure in Support of a US Military Weapon System, Joellen Rose, Systems Engineer, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Case Study: Reflections on Enabling Change in Healthcare with SOA, Paul Tjapkes, Web/SOA Architect, Spectrum Health
- West Connect Powered by WSO2, Pranav Patel, Vice President, Systems Development, West Interactive
Complementing the guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2, who have contributed to many of today’s SOA, XML and open source standards. WSO2 Founder and CEO Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana and WSO2 Co-founder and CTO Paul Fremantle will present the opening and closing keynotes respectively. Additionally, WSO2 architects and developers will deliver sessions and tutorials on enabling technologies and best practices for implementing SOAs, mobile solutions, cloud deployments, API management, security, mediation, business processes, and more.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..