We collect information from you when you register on our site. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When registering, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
The information we collect from you maybe used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings on the feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other entity for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails- The email address you provide, maybe used to send you information and updates on the site and the services we provide and other information related to the services. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving future emails as per the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, survey or other site feature.
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We track and analyse your actions on our website such as navigation, number of visits, downloads, search items, etc to gain a better understanding of our visitors and their movements through the site.
Effective 16th November 2009