One-day technical workshop on June 12, will examine how to build enterprise private clouds and adopt DevOps best practices to accelerate application delivery
Palo Alto, CA – May 28, 2013 – Increasingly, application development teams are seeking to change the business-IT dynamic by transforming software delivery into an agile, on-demand application environment. In a one-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 will explore best practices for successfully building enterprise private clouds and adopting DevOps practices to optimize business enablement and rapidly deliver applications.
“A Best-Practice Workshop: Enterprise Cloud and DevOps Accelerate App Delivery” will be held on Wednesday, June 12, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, MI. For more information, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-june-detroit-enterprise-cloud-and-devops-accelerate-app-delivery-a-best-practice-workshop.
The workshop is designed for IT architects and developers seeking to effectively accelerate application delivery by building enterprise private clouds and adopting DevOps practices. The session will be organized along seven topics, including:
- Why IT organizations should build a private cloud, publish APIs, and implement a DevOps cloud factory .
- A cloud-aware application reference architecture and DevOps playbook.
- Success strategies when building cloud services and solving cloud integration challenges.
- Best practices for security, disaster recovery, high availability, and application migration.
- Optimizing the cloud footprint with capacity planning and cloud instance partitioning strategies.
- A framework to present the business case for a private cloud and platform as a service (PaaS).
- A private cloud roadmap, QuickStart use cases, and success metrics.
Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 director of solutions architecture, provides consulting and training for enterprise IT architects and developers. He also focuses on the company’s vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Asanka has more than a decade of experience implementing projects, from desktops and Web applications to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..