WSO2 App Manager
WSO2 App Manager is a complete solution for publishing and managing all aspects of an application and its lifecycle. 100% open source, it also provides an unique one-stop store solution where users can pick and choose apps, and is highly scalable.
Businesses can leverage WSO2 App Manager’s Single-Sign-On (SSO) functionality, which reduces help desk and administrative costs with no long lists of passwords required. It also automatically applies a security layer on top of the Web apps published in the store, which eliminates the need to embed security rules at the application layer, making it a very robust solution.
WSO2 App Manager combines three main components - a proxy developed using WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (App Gateway), a web-interface for publishing web and mobile apps (App Publisher) and a storefront (App Store).
Put together, these allow the accurate distribution of apps and licenses, version tracking, shared authentication, as well as centralized access and authorization. iOS, Android, Hybrid and Web apps can be published and managed via a central interface. It also allows multi-tenancy, policy management and fine-grained access control, allowing you to control which users and groups within your organization can access applications and how they do this.
WSO2 App Manager leverages WSO2 Identity Server for SSO across web applications and tools such as WSO2 Data Analytics Server and Google Analytics to visualize statistics.
Find and consume enterprise applications
- Discover applications on a unified, web-based app store, also accessible on mobile
- Self-subscribe to applications, access documentation, comment and rate
- Enjoy single-sign-on across web applications, preventing the need to memorise multiple passwords
Hassle-free application management and monitoring
- Publish applications to a unified app store modelled on popular store interfaces
- Wield role-based access-control (RBAC) for application submission and secure app store access
- Complete app lifecycle governance (publish, deprecate, retire) for public and private apps
- Enforce rate limiting and throttling policies for application access
- Workflows to approve subscription, app publication and self-sign-up, with pluggable workflows for privileged operations
- Out-of-the-box integration with third-party apps (e.g. Google Apps and Salesforce)
- View metrics by user, app and more
Control behavior and security
- Comprehensive management and monitoring Web console with enterprise-level security
- Fine-grained policy based access control via XACML
- Audit logs for both App Store and App Publisher
- Application sharing, giving logged-in users the ability to share apps across tenants
- Just-in-time provisioning for creating identities on the fly
- Support for SCIM standard 1.0 and automatic provisioning of users to Salesforce/Google Apps
- Multi-factor authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO) via OpenID, SAML2, and Kerberos KDC
Integrate and scale for performance
- Integrates with WSO2 Identity Server for authentication management
- REST API for integrating identity management to any application
- Flexible support for user stores, either built-in LDAP (powered by ApacheDS) or external LDAP (Microsoft Active Directory, Apache Cassandra, or any JDBC database)
- Extensibility for pluggable authenticators, XACML/SAML extension points, and more
- Easily deployable to on-premise servers, private cloud, or managed cloud, with clustering for highly available deployments
- Scalable to millions of users using proven routing infrastructure
- Integrates with WSO2 Data Analytics Server or Google Analytics for statistics
- Integrates with WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus to connect with any existing enterprise system
Download WSO2 App Manager
Please fill this form and we will respond to your query within 1 hour.