WSO2 Complex Event Processor
Routine business operations – a flight landed, a credit card processed, a package shipped – generate a constant stream of events. In a fast changing and competitive business climate, enterprises that monitor complex sequences of real-time events and can quickly respond to their environment by anticipating problems and flagging opportunities will have greater business advantage over their competitors.
WSO2 Complex Event Processor identifies the most meaningful events within the event cloud, analyzes their impacts, and acts on them in real time. Built to be extremely high performing and massively scalable, it offers significant time saving and affordable acquisition.
Extremely High Performant Processing Engine
- Processes more than 2.5M events/sec on single server commodity hardware.
- Powered by WSO2 Siddhi.
Powerful and Extensible Query Language for Temporal Event Stream Processing
- Filter events by conditions.
- Join event streams and create new streams.
- Execute temporal queries using various windows.
- Detect and respond to various event patterns and sequences.
Support for Rich Event Model
- Events modeled as tuples of data, metadata and correlation data.
- Support for typed properties including integral types, floating types, string and boolean.
Extremely High Performant Event Capturing and Delivery Framework Over Apache Thrift or HTTP
- Java data publisher agent to plug into any Java based system.
- Data publisher agent support in other languages (C/C++/C#) via Thrift language bindings.
- Horizontally scalable to support very large event volumes.
Easily Integrates with any Enterprise System for Event Capture
- RESTful HTTP protocol with JSON.
- JMS MAP or XML messages.
- SOAP over any transport protocol
Effective Event Publishing to Enterprise Systems and Custom Notifications
- XML, Map, Text events via JMS protocol.
- E-mail notifications.
- WS-Event notifications over any transport protocol.
- Supports large numbers of queries via partitioning into different servers.
- Massive working memory support via distributed caching with Hazelcast.
- Distributed chaining of complex queries.
Highly Available Deployment
- Run multiple CEPs configured with a Hazelcast distributed cache as a shared working memory.
Support for Long Duration Queries.
- Queries can span lifetimes much greater than server uptime.
- Supports periodic snapshots that can store all state information and windows to a scalable persistence store (Apache Cassandra).
- Pluggable persistent stores.
Tightly Integrates with WSO2 Business Activity Monitor
- Supports recording and post processing of events with Map-Reduce via Apache Hadoop.
Built-in Support for WSO2 Products
- Pre-built event sources from key WSO2 products.
Lightweight, Developer Friendly and Easy to Deploy
- Server customization via feature provisioning of any WSO2 middleware capability.
- Choice of deployment to on-premise servers, private cloud or public cloud without configuration changes.
- Integrated to WSO2 Developer Studio , Eclipse-based IDE for all WSO2 products.
Manage & Monitor
- Comprehensive management & monitoring Web console with enterprise-level security.
- Built-in collection and monitoring of standard access and performance statistics.
- Flexible logging support with integration to enterprise logging systems.