WSO2 IoT Server
With its modular, extensible, and customizable capabilities, WSO2 Internet of Things Server (IoT Server) offers a complete, secure, open source, enterprise-grade IoT device management solution.
Built by re-using WSO2 middleware platform capabilities, WSO2 IoT Server provides the server-side of IoT device management architecture for device manufacturers; the extensibility of the underlying WSO2 Connected Device Management Framework enables WSO2 IoT Server to be extended to any device type and support other protocols and data formats. Moreover, it’s in-built tooling capability allows developers to extend WSO2 IoT Server’s functionality.
It offers customizable and advanced IoT device analytics via WSO2 Data Analytics Server that include predictive analytics using machine learning capabilities. It also supports edge computing devices and policy-based edge analytics as well as pre-built instant visualization for sensor readings using live data streams gathered from devices.
IoT Device Management
- Extensions for registering device types
- Self-service enrolment, grouping, monitoring and management of connected devices
- Sharing operations/data with other users
- Distribution of firmware to devices and management of applications
- Edge computing powered by WSO2 Complex Event Processor streaming engine
- OOTB support for device types like Raspberry Pi, Arduino Uno, IRIS+ Drone
IoT Protocol Support
- Leverages MQTT, HTTP, Websockets and XMPP protocols for device communications with the IoT Server
- Framework extension for adding more protocols and data formats
Analytics and Visualisation Support for Sensor Readings
- Supports batch, interactive, real-time, and predictive analytics through WSO2 Data Analytics Server
- Enables viewing of instant, visualized statistics of individual or multiple devices and complete analysis of filtered data
- Offers stats-API to write your own visualization and pre-built graphs for common types of sensor readings
API Management for App Development
- Application development using device APIs
Identity & Access Management
- Identity Management for devices
- Token-based access control for devices and operations (back-end services protection via exposing device-type APIs)
- Support for SCEP protocol (encryption and authenticity)
Please fill this form and we will respond to your query within 1 hour.