Bring the flexibility of open source to your IoT and mobile projects
Entgra is WSO2’s strategic partner for solutions using the open source IoT Server. Founded by IoT visionaries from WSO2, Entgra offers support, services, and complete solutions for Internet of Things and Enterprise Mobility Management projects. Entgra manages the roadmap for the WSO2 IoT Server through successor releases under the Entgra brand name. WSO2 Subscription services around IoT are backed by our broad collaboration with Entgra.
What will you do with IoT?
- Expand the possibilities for improving customer experience, operational efficiencies, or introducing digital business models with IoT and mobility.
- Manage devices flexibly and at scale in transformative solutions across many industry sectors, ranging from connected products, industrial internet, smart spaces, logistics and tracking, smart homes, connected healthcare, to smart cities.
- Secure your assets on corporate-owned (COPE) or employee’s personal devices (BYOD) and define role-based security policies and monitoring, including passcode and encryption policies, remote wipe, camera use, location tracking and geofence alerts. Automatically distribute common enterprise applications and settings, such as WiFi and VPN to devices to enhance employee productivity.
- Uprgrade to smart displays that transform the simple sign into a dynamic digital and interactive experience, leveraging simple provisioning and enrollment, remote distribution of applications and associated content, and centralized management and remote monitoring and diagnosis.
- Inform your decision making with real-world data collected through IoT and mobile devices. IoT data can help you build better models of behavior for your system, whether it be an environment, a set of machinery, or even a group of people. WSO2’s streaming analytics identifies patterns in this data in real time and converts it into responsive action.
Subscriptions can be obtained through WSO2 or directly with Entgra .
Please complete the form below with the required details and we will get in touch with you soon.
- Hear how Verifone built a new point-of-sale device platform on WSO2 IoT Server -
- Get the latest version at https://entgra.io/iot-platform
- Learn more about Entgra solutions at https://entgra.io/emm.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 is the world's #1 open source integration vendor, helping digitally driven organizations become integration agile. Brand-name customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and agile transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Germany, UK and US, WSO2 employs over 600 engineers, consultants and professionals worldwide. Today, 100’s of leading brands and 1,000’s of global projects execute over 5 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
About Entgra: Entgra continues WSO2’s long tradition in mobile and device management that has paralleled the rise of the Internet of Things. Founder Sumedha Rubasinghe led the development of the open source WSO2 IoT Server at WSO2 and continues to extend its capabilities under the Entgra brand. WSO2 and Entgra collaborate to support new and existing customers on advanced IoT capabilities for customers globally. Visit https://entgra.io to learn more.