I have a quick announcement to make today. After a recent update of WSO2 Cloud, the internal representation of usernames changed and we no longer replace the @ sign with a dot in them. With that change, your fully qualified username now looks like email@organization_domain. For example, if my email is email@example.com and my organization domain in WSO2 Cloud is wso2cloud my fully qualified username would be firstname.lastname@example.org@wso2cloud As you know, in most cases, you simply log into WSO2 Cloud with your email address. This is not changing in any way. However, there are a few cases in which the internal, fully qualified login comes into the picture:
- Advanced Management Console (https://gatewaymgt.api.cloud.wso2.com/carbon) used for some advanced scenarios like role creation,
- Using the Password grant type in Token API,
- Authenticating to invoke WSO2 Cloud's own APIs,
- Programmatic API export and import,
- Connecting to API Cloud from WSO2 Developer Studio (Eclipse).