With only 2 weeks to go, we’re ready to rock your minds, and maybe even your bodies, at WSO2Con Europe happening at Park Plaza, Riverbank, London from June 7 to 9 this year. Get ready for three full days of knowledge, networking and entertainment at one of the biggest middleware conferences in the world!
We recently added guest speaker Roland Major, an enterprise architect at Transport for London, to the agenda, where he will be talking about Reducing Disruption to the Road Network Through the Cloud.
There’s more! Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Inspiring keynotes from industry leaders including Vice President and Principal Analyst of Forrester Research Inc. Nigel Fenwick’s talk on Digital Predator Or Prey: Which Will Your Company Be?
- Insightful sessions on Internet of Things (IoT), microservices, API management, security, analytics and more including 12 guest speakers from Profesia, City Sprint, Yenlo, CSI Piemonte and Emoxa among others.
- Hands-on product tutorials by WSO2 experts covering areas such as integration, security, IoT and mobility, analytics and devops.
- Networking opportunities with industry thought leaders, peers and WSO2 experts at the welcome reception and conference party.
- A strategy forum that will help CxOs uncover key strategies and gain insights into how their enterprise can remain competitive and grow revenue.
- A solutions provider track where our sponsors, including Yenlo and RealDolman, will explore customer use cases on partner driven projects built around the WSO2 platform.
Visit https://eu16.wso2con.com/ for more information about the agenda, speakers and registration.