WSO2 Partner Awards: Rewarding Top Performers and Emerging Partners of 2021
- Pulasthi Samaraweera
- 1 Feb, 2022
2021 was another great year for WSO2. Although it was business as usual in the new norm, the results were exceptional. The company acquired 145 new customers and achieved revenue growth of 31% YoY. We started our journey towards radically simplifying the creation of digital experiences for our customers by introducing new cloud platforms. This gives us the flexibility to deploy products and solutions either on software as a service (SaaS), on private cloud, or on-premises and easily migrate between the options in the future.
Our partner program continued to bring significant results for us. As we look back at 2021, we are thankful to our partners who contributed towards this success.
- We went past 200 partners globally.
- Our partners accounted for 39% of our total revenue.
- Our partner network brought in an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $25M in 2021, which is an impressive 61% increase from 2020. They also contributed 56% of our total net new ARR in 2021.
- 55% of new logos acquired in 2021 were made possible through our partners.
To recognize and reward those who significantly contributed towards these accomplishments, we conferred 12 awards, including 4 top partner of the year awards, 4 emerging partner of the year awards, an IAM partner of the year award, an integration partner of the year award, an executive's choice award, and an award for deal of the year. While taking recommendations from our regional sales and channels teams, we focused on growth, new ARR, and new logos when evaluating partners this year. Our full list of award winners is given below.
WSO2 Partner Award Winners for FY-2021
- Top Partner of the Year 2021 (Americas) - Chakray Consulting
- Top Partner of the Year 2021 (Europe) - Redpill Linpro
- Top Partner of the Year 2021 (Middle East & Africa) - DeArx Services.
- Top Partner of the Year 2021 (Asia Pacific & ANZ) - Exzatech Consulting
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2021 (Americas) - Markway Business & Informatica Ltda.
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2021 (Europe) - Trust IT
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2021 (Middle East & Africa) - ThreePillars Technology & Communications
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2021 (Asia Pacific & ANZ) - Arcana Info
- Partner Deal of the Year 2021 - Arcana Info for Jazz Pakistan
- WSO2 Executive's Choice award for 2021 - Redpill Linpro
- WSO2 Identity & Access Management Partner of the Year 2021 - Profesia
- WSO2 Integration Partner of the Year 2021 - Chakray Consulting
As we congratulate this year's nominees and award winners, we also thank our entire partner family for their hard work and dedication towards our partner program in 2021. We want to build on this foundation as we aim for a 50% partner overlay in 2022. With the caliber of partners we have today, we believe we can achieve this goal together. The WSO2 channels program will look forward to another record-breaking year.
As the saying goes, “We all can work, but together we win!”
To learn more about our partner program, or become a WSO2 partner, please visit our partner page here.