The Check-in Client is a tool used to replicate the resources tree in WSO2 Governance Registry into your file-system or to a dump file. Much like a version control system like Subversion (SVN), you can do checkout, check-in and update operations using this tool.
To read more, check this link. https://docs.wso2.org/display/Governance451/Check-in+Client
This feature can be used in 2 ways.
1. Super Admin users.
2. Tenant users.
Role -Admin - Super Admin
1. To checkout via admin, use the following command in bin.
sh checkin-client.sh co https://localhost:9443/registry/ -u admin -p admin
2. It will create a folder called _system.
3. To checkin a file you create inside governance, use the following steps.
First to create a file, go in to governance inside _system and,
It will create a file named readme_admin.
4. To add it to the repository, (you have to run checkin-client from the bin)
sh ../../checkin-client.sh add readme_admin https://localhost:9443/registry/ -u admin -p admin
sh ../../checkin-client.sh add readme_admin -u admin -p admin
5. To check the status,
sh ../../checkin-client.sh status
6. To commit the file,
For a different tenant/ Tenant User
eg., Tenant is created as ushani.com
A role inside ushani.com - ushaniR
users inside ushaniR - ushani/pwrd-ushani, ushani1/pwrd-ushani1
1. To checkout via a tenant, use the following command in bin.
sh checkin-client.sh co https://localhost:9443/t/ushani.com/registry -u ushani1 -p ushani1
2. To add a file in to repository,
sh ../../checkin-client.sh add readme_ushani1
3. To commit.,
sh ../../checkin-client.sh ci -u ushani1 -p ushani1