The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enhances the fundamental rights that protect personal data belonging to an individual and provides businesses certainty on data processing. Companies that collect data from European Union (EU) residents need to comply with its strict new rules on data collection and processing including while storing, transferring, sharing, and deleting data.
If the GDPR affects your company, you need to make sure you select the right technology before you embark on your compliance strategy. A random combination of products that behaves in a GDPR compliant way isn’t enough when catering to complex requirements. Instead of relying on inbuilt product capabilities, you need to have a set of APIs that control the ingredients of consent.
To help you become GDPR compliant, WSO2’s product stack now comes with enhanced capabilities specifically targeted towards compliance. This webinar will explore how WSO2 Identity Server helps deliver GDPR compliance through its capabilities below:
- A comprehensive API which supports Kantara consent management specification
- Obtaining user consent during single sign-on
- Obtaining user consents during self sign up
- Sharing and obtaining data honoring user given consent
- Capabilities in the user portal to manage users consent
- Administrating consent purposes
- Engaging consent management with services
- WSO2 Privacy Toolkit