[WSO2Con2013] How WSO2 helped the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment save Euro 500K and deliver SOA solutions faster
- By WSO2Con 2013
- 21 Feb, 2013
A team is creating a "System of Base Registries' to share information.
The driver behind the base registries is cost reduction and reduced administrative burden. Like many government organizations, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Envrionment (IenM) is facing huge challenges. It needs to do more with less people while at the same time deliver higher quality at lower costs. To achieve their goals, the IenM needs to improve the reusability, flexibility and scalability of solutions.
- Strategic reasons for choosing WSO2 as the preferred enterprise integration platform.
- How WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), WSO2 Business Activity Monitor (BAM) and WSO2 Governance Registry (G-Reg) are used.
- The role of open standards and open source.
- Extending the WSO2 ESB with the open source ebMS connector.
- Vision how the WSO2 platform will play a crucial role in reducing costs, complexity and time to market delivering solutions.
- Production experience and lessons learnt.