WSO2 Update Manager
WUM will build you a package ready to deploy into your development or production environment.
WSO2 Update is a service that provides you continuous access to all bug fixes, security updates and performance enhancements to WSO2 products.
WUM is a simple command line tool that connects to the WSO2 Update service, determines which updates are new and relevant, and downloads them. You can run WUM once to update the software to the latest set of released updates, or schedule it to run periodically so you maintain the latest set of updates continuously. You can even get the latest version of the product through WUM.
Note that WUM will not itself automatically push into production – you have full control over when and how you want such pushes to occur.
Updates published through WSO2 Update are NOT open source – they are released under the WSO2 Update EULA. Updates can be used in PRODUCTION only under a paid WSO2 Subscription.
If you want to continue to use our 100% open source products, you can download the latest version. Note that the updates made between release cycles will be pushed to the next release.
For more information, read our frequently asked questions.
WSO2 Update services are now available for the following product versions onwards:
- API Manager 2.0.0
- API Manager Analytics 2.0.0
- API Manager Micro Gateway 2.2.0
- Complex Event Processor 4.2.0
- Data Analytics Server 3.1.0
- Data Services Server 3.5.1
- Enterprise Integrator 6.0.0
- Enterprise Mobility Manager 2.2.0
- Enterprise Service Bus 4.9.0
- Enterprise Service Bus Analytics 5.0.0
- Governance Registry 5.4.0
- Identity Server 5.2.0
- Identity Server Analytics 5.2.0
- Identity Server as Key Manager 5.3.0
- IoT Server 3.1.0
- Message Broker 3.2.0
- Stream Processor 4.0.0