ELM Manages Identities of 4 Million Government Program Users with WSO2 Identity Server
ELM, a trusted provider of expertise in innovative and specialized electronic services in Saudi Arabia, provides highly secure e-services for government transactions and e-government initiatives. It is the first company in Saudi Arabia to have successfully launched a fully compliant e-government process. Recently ELM architected and implemented a system for the Saudi national Unemployment Assistance Program, and relies on WSO2 Identity Server to manage some 4 million user identities, ensuring 2000 secure login requests per second.
WSO2 has provided great, around-the-clock support. They are the most available support team we have worked with. When we ask for technical service, we get a response in no time.
Abdullah Al Tahhan
Senior Project Manager, ELM
Download the Case Study
Industrye-services for Public Administration
- Streamline administration to optimize management of millions of user identities
- Implement single sign-on (SSO) between a set of relying party vendors to increase security and improve efficiency
- Flexible and customizable WSO2 Identity Server, significantly streamlined administration of user identities and improved overall user experience
- WSO2 Identity Server’s support of industry standards for single sign-on (SSO) addressed ELM's requirement
- Support and two-month consulting engagement with WSO2’s engineers further accelerated the successful deployment of the system