ELM Manages Identities of 4 Million Government Program Users with WSO2 Identity Server
Download the Case Study
ELM, a trusted provider of expertise in innovative and specialized electronic services in Saudi Arabia, provides highly secure e-services for government transactions and e-government initiatives. It is the first company in Saudi Arabia to have successfully launched a fully compliant e-government process. Recently ELM architected and implemented a system for the Saudi national Unemployment Assistance Program, and relies on WSO2 Identity Server to manage some 4 million user identities, ensuring 2000 secure login requests per second.
WSO2 has provided great, around-the-clock support. They are the most available support team we have worked with. When we ask for technical service, we get a response in no time.
Abdullah Al Tahhan
Senior Project Manager, ELM
Industrye-services for Public Administration
- Streamline administration to optimize management of millions of user identities
- Implement single sign-on (SSO) between a set of relying party vendors to increase security and improve efficiency
- Flexible and customizable WSO2 Identity Server, significantly streamlined administration of user identities and improved overall user experience
- WSO2 Identity Server’s support of industry standards for single sign-on (SSO) addressed ELM's requirement
- Support and two-month consulting engagement with WSO2’s engineers further accelerated the successful deployment of the system
Please fill this form and we will respond to your query within the next 24 hours.
Please fill this form to download case study