Submitted by dmitry.wso2.com on Wed, 07/12/2017 - 22:43
WSO2 Identity Cloud
is out of beta and fully available.
- Pricing starts at $2/user/month and goes down with volume to as little as 20 cents.
- You only pay for the users actually using the system. Your idle accounts don't cost you anything.
- There is a fully functional 2-week trial.
- Identity Cloud includes single sign-on (SSO) for:
- SaaS applications over standards-based federation (SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect),
- Homegrown apps over JWT,
- Popular applications such as Salesforce.com, Zuora, NetSuite, GoToMeeting, Concur, AWS.
- Your end-users also get a brandable user portal with application catalog for easy application discovery.
Huge thanks to everyone who tried the beta and provided feedback. Thanks to that we significantly improved the service making the LDAP agent firewall-friendly and implementing custom URL functionality and theming for the user portal.
Try WSO2 Identity Cloud
today and let us know what you think!