Today we are happy to announce that we are now bundling multiple API Cloud features (some new, some previously existing but requiring extra fees) into existing API Cloud subscription tiers at no extra cost!
Here are the features that we are adding:
Getting Traction and higher:
- Regional gateways (any AWS datacenter of your choice),
- API monetization,
- Whitelabeling / branding:
- Subscriber self-signup and approval workflows.
Medium and higher:
- Multiple regional gateways,
- VPN and VPC peering,
- Whitelabeling/branding for admin interfaces,
- Mutual SSL as authentication option between:
- API gateway and your backend,
- API client and API gateway,
- Integration with external Identity Providers (IdPs) or LDAP/AD directories.
There are also some very exciting features in the works for Large and Extra-Large tiers so stay tuned for more announcements in January.
For our current paying customers affected by the change we will be happy to use whatever approach is the most beneficial for the customer:
- If you are currently using a feature that is now a part of a higher tier than yours, we will let you continue to use it at your current level.
- If you are paying for a feature that is becoming free at your tier (for example, VPN or VPC Peering at Medium and higher) we will stop charging you for the feature.
We keep looking to how we can provide more value to our customers. If you have any questions or ideas on how we can further evolve our offering please let us know.