Stream processing is inherently associated with fast data rates and can consume a lot of resources. Owing to growing business needs, when the incoming data rate exceeds 100k, a simple high available deployment of a stream processing solution would not be able to handle such a large amount of data. This has created the need for distributed stream processing.
WSO2 Stream Processor has the capability to execute Siddhi streaming applications in a distributed and parallel manner in multiple nodes. Users can annotate the Siddhi applications with distributed processing information, where the system then decompose and run the applications parallelly in multiple worker nodes.
In this webinar, we will focus on the following key areas:
- High-level architecture of WSO2 Stream Processor
- Concepts for distributed processing
- The deployment architecture for distributed stream processing
- Writing a distributed Siddhi applications
- Fault tolerance
- Allocation and re-balancing algorithms