eBay uses 100% open source WSO2 ESB to process more than 1 billion transactions per day
Download the Case Study
eBay is the world's largest online marketplace. Today, more than 94 million active users around the globe flock to eBay to find the best deals in cyberspace. In 2010 alone, the total value of goods sold on eBay was a staggering $2,000 every second. Along with eBay's success comes a huge demand to ensure reliable, 24x7 availability of the services that enable these transactions. There's no room for error, especially during the peak online holiday shopping season. For eBay, that has meant using WSO2 ESB to carry more than 1 billion transactions per day.
During evaluation, WSO2 ESB outperformed all other ESB options in both speed and reliability.
Senior Manager of Systems Engineering, eBay
- Accommodate enhanced service mediation and orchestration capabilities to existing service-oriented architecture (SOA), in order to enhance business services
- Scalability and performance in the implemented solution to sustain the increasing traffic loads of eBay’s fast-growing customer base
- The 100% open source WSO2 ESB outperformed all other competitors in both speed and reliability
- The WSO2 ESB performed under extreme traffic loads during testing periods, with WSO2 engineers available anytime of the day for urgent calls and queries
- One year after deployment, all eBay’s services exposed to e-commerce were mediated through the highly scalable WSO2 ESBs - handling more than 1 billion calls per day
Please fill this form and we will respond to your query within the next 24 hours.
Please fill this form to download case study