- Easily expose integration services as managed APIs in the API marketplace.
- Discover all available services and create a managed API with a single click.
- In-built sample service for a hassle-free first experience with API-led integration.
- Keep APIs up-to-date with updating services
- Revise API changes by changing between revisions.
- Provides support for seamless restoration to a previous state of an API.
- Supports deploying revisions to a selected set of gateways in a multi-gateway environment.
- Preserves one-click deployment capability.
Supporting third-party key managers
- Out-of-the-box support for many third-party key manager connectors, including PingFederate, Auth0, and ForgeRock.
- Supports multiple key managers for a given API ecosystem.
Supporting Streaming APIs
- Efficient management of event streaming endpoints in event-driven systems
- Expose event streams and topics as managed APIs via web-friendly protocols such as WebSockets, SSE, and WebSub.
- Expose WebHooks as managed APIs that comply with the WebSub standard.
- Support for AsychAPI 2.0.0 specification. Import and export APIs as AsychAPI documents.
- Authentication for API access and fine-grained access control on different topics.
- Rate-limiting policies for asynchronous communication and event streaming.
Virtual hosting for APIs
- Newly developed Choreo Connect allows to run a single instance and expose APIs with a custom hostname.
Freemaker templates for payload factory
- Freemaker templating library integration with payload factory mediator allows implementing complex data transformation logic with ease.
Micro Integrator dashboard
- A newly developed Micro Integrator dashboard provides a comprehensive management view for your deployment.
- With cluster monitoring support built in, a single dashboard node will enable a cluster-wide management view.
Integration Studio improvements
- Integration Studio has been upgraded to the latest Eclipse platform. New additions include swagger/wsdl integration,new dss mediator as well as improvements to artifact export projects such as Docker and Kubernetes.
CSV and file connectors
- Enables data transformation between CVS, XML and JSON effortlessly.
- Supports a range of enhanced file operations within the mediation language.