Choreo Value Proposition
What is NOT a benefit that architects will gain from Choreo?
- a) Architects need to focus on the architecture of infrastructure
- b) Architects can focus on the architecture of the application
- c) You can design an API-first application using Choreo easily
- d) You get an end to end software development process as a service
Target Customers, Entry Vectors, and Use Cases
What is NOT an ideal use case of Choreo for Integration?
- a) An organization looking to maintain legacy integrations
- b) An organization with existing Micro Integrator workloads
- c) An organization with several legacy integrations
- d) An organization with several legacy integrations with Web methods
Choreo Pricing Explained
What is a pricing tier in Choreo?
- a) Free
- b) Pay-as-you-go
- c) Freemium
- d) Free trial