[Blog Post] How to Aggregate Responses of Two REST Endpoints and Convert to JSON Using WSO2 ESB
- By Lahiru Hettiarachchi Gamage
- 1 Oct, 2014
Here is a use case I came across recently. In this use case, it will receive responses from two endpoints which are rest, aggregate them as a single body, which is XML, and convert it to JSON before sending a response.
- Using clone mediator for cloning the message body and send it to two endpoints
- Using aggregate mediator for aggregating the response from two endpoints
- Enclosing the response using custom tag
- Converting the XML response to JSON property mediator(messageType)
Click here to refer to Lahiru's blog.