Microservice architecture (MSA) is fast becoming a popular architecture pattern in today’s agile enterprises. Its iterative architecture and development methodologies are attracting the interest of architects who need continuous delivery to fulfil business needs.
But, is every characteristic of MSA new or even pragmatic? Can MSA alone help you solve your enterprise challenges? Middleware plays a key role in successful MSA-based implementations. Using the correct middleware capabilities enable enterprises to fully leverage advantages provided by MSA, and ensures ease of implementation and faster time to market.
In this webinar Asanka Abeysinghe, the vice president of solutions architecture at WSO2, will discuss
- Real-world examples that give insights into MSA requirements
- Details of an architect-friendly pragmatic approach for MSA
- Essential middleware capabilities required to resolve challenges in MSA
- Where you can utilize supporting technology such as continuous integration, containerization and container as a service (CaaS)
- How to leverage the WSO2 enterprise middleware and cloud platform to implement architectures designed using MSA