Streaming Data Integration - Streams and Events
Which statement about Stream Processing is incorrect?
- a)Stream Processing is a Big Data technology.
- b) Batch processing is another name for Stream Processing.
- c) Real-time processing can be defined as a subset of Stream Processing.
- d) Stream processing can be applied to identify the abnormal response time in an API.
Streaming Data Integration - Real Use Cases
What can be considered a Streaming integration scenario?
- a. Realtime ETL
- b. Authenticating a user with a username and a password.
- c. Providing APIs to handle online orders from customers.
- d. An air traffic controlling system.
Consuming Events - General
Which statement is true when defining a stream to receive events from SI?
- a) "A defined source can be used with several streams"
- b) "Several sources can be defined to be used with one stream”
- c) "A one to one mapping should be available within sources and sinks at all times"
- d) "A source can be defined without a stream"
Consuming Events - Extracting from DBs
Which statement about databases is correct?
- a. "They can be used to enrich data"
- b. "They can be used to transform data"
- c. "They can be used to filter data"
- d. All of the above.
Processing Data - Transforming Events
What is not considered a transformation?
- a. Concatenating two attributes.
- b. Filtering based on an attribute.
- c. Converting an attribute value (kg to lb).
- d. Removing an attribute
Processing Data - Aggregating Events
Select the item which is not an aggregate attribute operator.
- a. sum
- b. avg
- c. total
- d. count
Integrate with Destinations - Persist into DBs or Files
What is not a parameter of the siddhi-store-rdbms connector?
- a. jdbc.url
- b. username
- c. database.name
- d. jdbc.driver.name
Integrate with Destinations - Publish as data streams to destinations
What are the supported authentication methods in the HTTP connector?
- a. Basic, OAuth 2.0
- b. Basic, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0
- c. Basic, JWT, OAuth 2.0
- d. Basic, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, JWT
Deployment - Minimum HA
What is not a main configuration that is required in order to set up a minimum HA cluster?
- a. Cluster Configuration
- b. Persistent Configuration
- c. HA Configuration
- d. Data Agent Configuration
Processing Data - Enriching Events
Which operator cannot be used within a Join query?
- a. on
- b. having
- c. 
- d. ->