Submitted by dmitry.wso2.com on Tue, 10/18/2016 - 20:19
This coming Sunday, October 23, 2016, we will be upgrading WSO2 API Cloud
to API Manager 2.0.
Upcoming upgrade will bring multiple improvements and new feature including beautiful responsive user interface and direct log access.
Here's quick information about the maintenance window and impact:
: 23rd October 2030 PDT
: 24th October 0530 PDT
- API Publisher and API Store web UIs will be on maintenance.
- Your published APIs will continue functioning as normal.
- There is a possibility of some data loss in statistics for API calls made during the upgrade.
- All your data including configuration, APIs, subscribers and so on will be migrated automatically.
- The only required migration from your side would be your custom theme in API Store (Developer Portal). It can be pre-migrated by you to avoid impact on your subscriber community. Please contact API Cloud support if you need to do that but have not received the instructions yet.