In this workshop we will understand how to make the best out of the two of the most demanding requirements of modern enterprises, Identity and API Management:
- The benefits and challenges of exposing APIs
- An OAuth2-based reference architecture for API Management
- The enterprise Identity Management Landscape (SSO, Entitlement, Federated IAM)
- Security for APIs, Web and Mobile Applications
- Tailoring WSO2 API Manager and Identity Server for your Organization (Multitenancy, White-labeling, Monetization options)
The workshop will focus on the overall landscape and reference architectures for Identity and API Management and then focus on understanding how to best use WSO2 products to implement these in your organization.
Asanka Abeysinghe, VP, Solutions Architecture, WSO2
Asanka is Vice President of Solutions Architecture at WSO2. In his role, he spearheads the company’s customer facing technical tasks and oversees the solution architecture and technical sales functions. He also provides consulting to key WSO2 customer and conducts workshops specifically targeted at enterprise architects and technical managers. Asanka has over 15 years of industry experience, which include implementing projects ranging from desktop and web applications through to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs in the financial domain, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions. His areas of specialization include application architecture, development using Java technologies, C/C++ on Linux and Windows platforms.
WSO2 workshops are meant to be practical, interactive and educative. They are presented by WSO2 personnel who regularly participate in architecture reviews and consulting services and very often are a part of our engineering team.