Organizations acquire or develop many systems over time for various purposes such as customer relationship management, human resource management, and claims handling. WSO2 Enterprise Integrator allows us to build applications for complex but important use cases by connecting these disparate systems as well as other entities such as databases, message queues and file systems.
However, as we integrate more systems and develop large applications, it can become harder to keep track of what is going on within the system. An exposed API can take too much time to respond, the request rate for a service can increase unexpectedly or an endpoint may fail, disrupting day to day operations and causing unsatisfied user experience. It’s necessary to analyze historical data about a system in order to understand the system behavior and plan relevant modifications.
Observability is the answer to all these problems. WSO2 Enterprise Integrator provides a comprehensive set of observability features useful for monitoring current operations, collecting and analyzing historical data and triggering alerts if something unusual happens.
We will discuss the following topics in this webinar:
- Introducing the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator analytics profile
- Analyzing statistics for APIs, endpoints, sequences, and services
- Message tracing for debugging purposes
- Business process and human task analysis
- Monitoring the broker profile
- Monitoring message exchanges and application behavior via logs