The Consumer Data Right (CDR) of Australia
With the Consumer Data Right [CDR] coming into effect, Australian banks are racing to comply with Open Banking before July 2020. Our blog covers some of the key aspects you need to prepare to get ready on time. Here are some other resources that can help you
Customer Success Story
Helping Australian Banks Comply Through a Single Technology Platform
WSO2 Open Banking is a purpose-built solution that provides all technology requirements for achieving complete open banking compliance using a single technology platform.
- API management security with OAuth 2.0 and mutual SSL or certificate validation
- API publishing and governance
- API throttling and rate limiting
- API version management
Third Party Data Recipient Onboarding
- Automatic and manual workflows
- Ability to handle requests based on accreditation level and approval processes
Developer Portals Providing Access to Sandbox Environments
- API Sandboxes that mimic production API portals
- Easily promote third parties from sandbox to production based on ready-ness
- Notify third parties of upcoming API versions
Strong Customer Authentication and Exemptions
- SMS/Email OTP, FIDO, DUO, MePIN and Biometric
- Support with dynamic linking and OIDC hybrid flow support
- Adaptive authentication to exempt authentication based on behavioural aspects
- Capabilities to store validate and revoke consent
- Ability to provide granular consents based on account type, access type, time period
- Managing data holder consents as well as data receiver consents
Anomaly Detection, Regulatory Reporting & Insights
- API usage analytics including real time detection of anomalous activity for regulatory reporting purposes
- API monitoring and monetization capabilities through dashboards
- Business insights based on API usage metrics
Integration to Core Banking Systems
- An integration layer that supports multiple protocols (REST, SOAP, WebSocket) and message formats (JSON, XML)
Why choose WSO2 Open Banking?
|We'll help you comply with the regulation's Open API and security requirements||
We are part of the Data Standards technical working group and follow the regulation closely. We will ensure that the open banking solution is updated as and when the specification and security updates are released. This frees your team’s time to focus on more pressing tasks.
|Our technology model and team, work well with yours||
We provide both cost-based and deployment-based engagement models catering to banks of any size. We also provide training programs that get your teams up-and-running with our technology in record time.
|We assist in communicating the benefits of open banking to your customers||
Our work with European banks revealed some key concerns consumers had with open banking. We’ll use these as examples to address perceptions for Australian banking customers. The earlier you educate your customers, the more trust you build in them.
|Use us to prepare for digital banking initiatives in Australia||
As open banking takes off, your customers will demand more services and products that make their lives easier. Your IT infrastructure needs to scale to meet these new demands. Our platform and domain expertise make us the ideal technology partner to help you become a market leader in digital banking.