Rename API Display Name¶
Choreo allows you to make one or more endpoints accessible through its service and integration components. These endpoints are published as individual APIs in Choreo, accessible via the Choreo Developer Portal. By default, Choreo assigns an API name by combining the component name and the endpoint name, resulting in the following format:
<component name>-<endpoint name>. For example, if you create a component named
Ballerina Reading List, the API is displayed as
Ballerina Reading List - GraphQL Reading List 591.
Choreo provides you with the flexibility to personalize the display name of the API, enhancing its user-friendliness and readability. Once you modify the API display name within the Choreo Console, Choreo applies the change immediately. From there onwards, Choreo displays the published API by this name in the Choreo Developer Portal.
Follow the steps below to rename the API display name:
- Go to https://console.choreo.dev/ and sign in. This opens the project home page.
- Select your component from Components Listing. This will open the overview page of your component.
- In the left navigation menu, click Manage.
- Under the General Settings section, click on the edit icon in the API Display Name field.
- Input the desired API display name into the API Display Name field. Click on the green tick icon.
You can now view the edited API display name in the Choreo Developer Portal.