Getting Your API Management Strategy on Point for PSD2 Compliance
By Mohamed Usama Mansoor
- 21 Nov, 2017
Getting your API Management Strategy on Point for PSD2 Compliance
Successful PSD2 compliance is as good as your API management solution. Everyone from your compliance officer to your PSD2 project manager and your CTO needs to have complete trust in the API technology you use to achieve compliance.
WSO2 Open Banking leverages API management capabilities for an accelerated and secure compliance experience. Built to support key Open Banking standards, it comes with a set of API specifications that can get you started on compliance from day 1.
This webinar will cover:
- An API management checklist for PSD2 compliance
- WSO2 Open Banking capabilities for supporting Open API functionality
- How a Third Party Provider (TPP) can leverage WSO2 Open Banking’s core offerings
- How to leverage API analytics and API monetization for Open Banking
- A demonstration of WSO2 Open Banking
Lalaji works in the financial solutions team at WSO2. She focuses on the API management capabilities of WSO2 Open Banking specializing in product development, research, and technical strategy. Thorugh her tenure at WSO2, Lalaji has worked closely with the WSO2 API Manager product and as well as with global customers for advanced API management implementations. She has also contributed to a number of Apache projects including Apache Shindig and Axis2.