A purpose built technology platform for global open banking
Open banking has moved from being a regulatory obligation to a driver of competitive advantage. To thrive in this ecosystem, banks need to align their vision, culture, teams, and technologies to be customer-centric. While API management, security, and integration are the heroes of open API implementations, the speed and ease in which they work with a bank’s infrastructure is critical to its success.Read the White Paper Watch the Webinar Series
WSO2 Open Banking for Australia
WSO2 Open Banking helps you comply with the Australian Open Banking regulation through a single technology platform. It is a purpose-built solution that provides all technology requirements for achieving complete open banking compliance.
Solution at a Glance
WSO2 Open Banking leverages WSO2 API-first integration products to form a purpose-built solution to satisfy the full technology requirements of global open banking.
- Predefined API templates that support Open Banking UK, The Berlin Group, and STET API specifications
- Strong customer authentication that adhere to the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) for PSD2 compliance
- Transaction Risk Analysis based Adaptive Authentication
Third Party Services
- API integration with multiple banks and third parties
- Fraud detection
- API monetization to realize revenue opportunities of these third party services
in Financial Services
- Integration across third parties in and outside the financial domain
- Advanced analytics that support data-driven sales and marketing strategies
The WSO2 Advantage for Open Banking
Reduces Outcome Risk: Built on top of renowned WSO2 products endorsed by global analysts and customers, which reduces outcome risk
WSO2 Open Banking combines the strengths of WSO2 API Manager, Enterprise Integrator, IAM and Streaming Analytics which serve 600 global customers. Analysts like Forrester and Kuppingercole have ranked WSO2 as market leaders.
Adaptable to support regionally diverse open banking visions: Through a commitment to the global open banking movement
Our work with customers in regulated and non-regulated regions supported by our working relationships with regulatory bodies help us understand how to create technology to suit various open banking priorities.