The heterogeneous nature of today’s systems makes integration a vital part of the software development cycle. While moving away from monolithic architecture provides many advantages, it’s also important to drive focus towards some common characteristics that need to be considered when integrating between heterogeneous systems and services. One of the primary concerns would be the types of tools offered for developers to integrate between systems and services and how these tools help to manage, debug and troubleshoot various integration use cases.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to tooling capabilities offered by WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
- How these tools could be used to develop artifacts
- Debugging using the visual debugger
- How to manage the lifecycle of artifacts across multiple environments
- How to do continuous integration and delivery (CICD) with enterprise service bus (ESB) artifacts
- Administration - ESB analytics in a nutshell