What can WSO2 Certification do for you?
- Certification gives you the platform to prove your skills to yourself and others.
- Certification forces you to dig deep into the product.
- Certification gives you a competitive edge over your colleagues and increases your employability.
WSO2 Certified API Manager Developer
WSO2 Certified API Manager Expert
WSO2 Enterprise Integrator 7 Developer- Streaming Integrator
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator 6 Developer
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator 6 Expert
WSO2 Certified Identity Server Developer
WSO2 Certified Identity Server Expert
WSO2 Certified Solutions Architect Associate
A WSO2 Certified < Product > Developer/Administrator should be able to:
- Configure and deploy the product to provide an OOTB solution.
- Deliver a pre-sales pitch and lead a discussion using generic product concepts and features.
- Deliver standard pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples.
- Understand a business problem and evaluate the feasibility to use WSO2 products in the solution.
A WSO2 Certified Solutions Architect Associate should be able to:
- Understand WSO2’s products and solutions and build solutions for customers.
- Define business, solutions, and deployment architectures.
A WSO2 Certified Sales Professional should be able to:
- Understand how to position WSO2 offerings.
- Provide the best quality sales experience to potential customers.
A WSO2 Certified < Product > Expert should be able to:
- Propose a pre-sales solution using the following constructs.
- Proper domain concepts and patterns
- A complete and standard set of product features
- Product architecture and message flows
- Product extension and customization points
- WSO2 connectors
- WSO2 product integration with third parties
- Product deployment best practices and migration
- Deliver customized pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples according to a given business use case.
- Deliver development services for the WSO2 product; this includes product configuration and artifact development.
- Set up the WSO2 product and dependencies according to standard deployment patterns.
- Develop and deliver product standard extensions.
- Deliver product localizations and recommended customizations.
- Review configurations and artifacts of a given deployment.
- Troubleshoot the product in order to overcome development issues.