What can WSO2 Certification do for you?
- Certification gives you the platform to prove your skills to yourself and others.
- Certification forces you to dig deep into the product.
- Certification gives you a competitive edge over your colleagues and increases your employability.
I find value in the WSO2 Certification because of the technical and architectural skills I gained that help me in my organisation and with my clients.
The WSO2 online documentation is an absolute must-read for those who are interested in taking the certification and is a really comprehensive guide.
Lastly, my expectations for the WSO2 API Manager certification were more than exceeded as I learnt so much more more about the API economy than I could have imagined.”
I recently passed the WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator 6 Developer - ESB Profile exam. I found this exam extremely well composed. The questions cover the most important features of the product. Going through the certification path really helped me acquire more confidence with the product itself. I think this certification is a big boost for one's career.
I strongly recommend it!”
Prabakaran Thodithot Sembiyan
I have been working with WSO2 products since 2011 but I was not serious about certification until 2019. When I saw others getting certified, I took it as a personal goal to complete every certification WSO2 provides and I have now completed nine certifications.
For every certification I completed, my network grew. I have started getting attention across the globe for all my certifications and I have got many opportunities because of this. Certifications give credibility and confidence to showcase your skills to any organisation looking for WSO2 consultants. I am able to prove my credibility and expertise across various products of WSO2 only because of the certifications I possess. I recommend every individual who is working in WSO2 products to get certified as soon as possible as they can stand out from the crowd in terms of credibility.”
WSO2 is the most friendly certification experience I’ve ever had. No interruptions while doing the exam. Video presentations were directed to the point. Very clear content. Easily understandable. Up-to-date. Thumbs up."
Ampumuza Dickson Amon
From the day I started working with WSO2 Products I knew the only way I could demonstrate my commitment to the profession was by certifying. And since then I have certified in WSO2 API Manager Expert, WSO2 API Manager Developer, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Developer, and WSO2 Identity Server Developer.
The most interesting thing is that for every certification I have done, it has pushed me an extra mile into understanding the product concepts and capabilities, helping me and my teammates to steadily grow in the domain of system integration and Identity Management. All this has been possible through the clear and straightforward documentation available freely online and of course individual commitment.”
WSO2 Certified API Manager Developer
WSO2 Certified API Manager Expert
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator Developer - V7 - Streaming Integrator
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator Developer - V7 - Micro Integrator
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator 6 Developer
WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator 6 Expert
WSO2 Certified Identity Server Developer
A WSO2 Certified < Product > Developer/Administrator should be able to:
- Configure and deploy the product to provide an OOTB solution.
- Deliver a pre-sales pitch and lead a discussion using generic product concepts and features.
- Deliver standard pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples.
- Understand a business problem and evaluate the feasibility to use WSO2 products in the solution.
A WSO2 Certified Solutions Architect Associate should be able to:
- Understand WSO2’s products and solutions and build solutions for customers.
- Define business, solutions, and deployment architectures.
A WSO2 Certified Sales Professional should be able to:
- Understand how to position WSO2 offerings.
- Provide the best quality sales experience to potential customers.
A WSO2 Certified < Product > Expert should be able to:
- Propose a pre-sales solution using the following constructs.
- Proper domain concepts and patterns
- A complete and standard set of product features
- Product architecture and message flows
- Product extension and customization points
- WSO2 connectors
- WSO2 product integration with third parties
- Product deployment best practices and migration
- Deliver customized pre-sales demos, POCs, and samples according to a given business use case.
- Deliver development services for the WSO2 product; this includes product configuration and artifact development.
- Set up the WSO2 product and dependencies according to standard deployment patterns.
- Develop and deliver product standard extensions.
- Deliver product localizations and recommended customizations.
- Review configurations and artifacts of a given deployment.
- Troubleshoot the product in order to overcome development issues.